Terms and Conditions
The second1Article (Applicable)
1. These Terms shall, with regard to the use of the Services between the Member and the Company, the Company and the Member (the "Member" shall, upon consent to these Terms,2A person who has registered as a member in accordance with Article 1. )
3. If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
The second2Article (Member Registration)
1. In order to use this service, you need to register as a member.
2. If the Company determines that the applicant for membership registration has the following reasons, it may not approve the application for membership registration, and the Company shall not have any obligation to disclose the reason.
1.When false matters are reported when applying for membership registration
2. If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
3.In other cases where the Company determines that the member registration is not appropriate.
The second3Article (Notification of Change)
1. In the event of a change in the address, name, telephone number, or other matters reported to the Company, the Member shall report it by the method otherwise instructed by the Company.
Article 4 (Members)Idand password management)
1. Members shall, at their own risk,Idand passwords.
2. In any case, the Member shallIdand passwords may not be transferred or loaned to a third party or shared with third parties. The Company is a member of theIdIf the password combination is logged in in consistent with the registration information, the memberIdit is considered to be the use by the member himself/herself who has registered.
3.MembersIdAnd the Damagecause of the use of the password by a third party shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Company, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 5 (Contracts for Sale)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be concluded by the member applying for purchase to the Company and notifying the Company that the Company has accepted the application. The ownership of the goods shall be transferred to the Member when the Company delivers the goods to the carrier.
- The Company may cancel the sales agreement set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the Member if the Member falls under any of the following reasons:
- If delivery of goods is not completed due to unknown destination or long-term absence
- In addition, if it is found that the trust relationship between the Company and the member has been compromised.
3.The payment method for this service, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. are determined separately by the Company.
Article 6 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of the product photographs and other content provided by the Service ("Content"),Attributable to the Company and legitimate rights holders such as content providers,Members are,Copy these without permission,Reprint,Modified,No other secondary use is allowed.
Article 7 (Prohibitions)
Members shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
1.Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal acts
3.Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in the Service
4. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of our servers or networks
5. Acts of commercial use of information obtained by the Service
6.Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
7. Acts of unauthorized access or attempting to do so
8.Collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other members
9. Acts of becoming another member
10. Acts of providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Company's services;
11.Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 8 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
1. The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to the Member if it is determined that there are any of the following reasons:
1. When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for the Service
2. When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
3. When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
4.In other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
2.The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by a member or a third party for any reason or damage suffered by the suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service.
Article 9 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
1. The Company may restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part to the Member or cancel the registration as a member without prior notice in the event of any of the following:
1. In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
2. When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered matters
3. When the credit card reported by the member as a payment means is suspended
4. In the event of a default in the payment obligation of fees, etc.
5.If you do not respond to a communication from the Company for a certain period of time
6.If the service has not been used for a certain period of time since the final use
7.Other cases where the Company deems that the use of the Service is not appropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members as a result of acts taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 10 (Withdrawal)
Members may withdraw from the Service by the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 11 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Guarantee)
1.The Company,Virtually or legal defects to the Service (safety,Reliability,Accuracy,Integrity,Effectiveness,Suitability for a specific purpose,Security defects, etc.,Errors and bugs,including infringement of rights, etc. There is no guarantee that there will be no such provision.
2.The Company,Any damage caused to members caused by the Service,We do not assume any responsibility. However,Contracts between the Company and members relating to the Service (including these Terms) if it becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act,Although this disclaimer does not apply,Even in this case,Our company,Our negligence (excluding gross negligence) damage sabotage caused by a member due to default or tort (the Company or the Member,or in the case of foreseeable. We are not responsible for any such matters.
3.The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between the Member and other members or third parties with respect to the Service.
The second12Article (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the Member, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Member as a result.
The Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the Member if it deems it necessary. In addition, if the use of the Service is started after the change of these Terms, the member shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms.
The second14Article (Handling of Personal Information)
The second15Article 1 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the Member and the Company shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company. Our company,From members,Unless you report changes in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company,If the currently registered contact is deemed valid and notifies or contacts the contact,These are,It is considered to have reached the member at the time of transmission.
The second16Article 1 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The second17Article (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. In the interpretation of these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be governed by the law. The Service shall exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. In the event of a dispute with respect to the Service, the District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance.
January 2020 Effective
Klassie Co., Ltd.